Thursday, December 11, 2008

Old XMAS Poems

I've been re-writing "The Night Before XMAS" to share with my friends every years since 1995, longer than I have known a lot of the people who now enjoy the poem. So, I thought I would share a few of my better works from the past with those who either never saw them, or want to relive a simpler time when Americans could afford to buy xmas gifts.

If you want to see last year's, you can just click back a year ago in this blog....that's why I started it. Since I didn't want to stretch out this blog with a bunch of long poems, they are published and sharable at Google Documents.

If you think I only make fun of Bush, and am not fair and balanced, then read this classic from 1997.


To see what happened to Santa as Y2k approached go here.


And, I wrote this one in 2005, shortly before I turned 50.

Ah, the Classics. Enjoy. The new poem will be up by Tuesday.

No comments: