Saturday, February 28, 2009

My neighborhood in the news.

Last Sunday, a bullet, fired from the ranch across the street from my neighborhood, hit my neighbor's house. Since their house is connected to mine, that means it hit my house too, at least in my thinking. The guys shooting the guns work in law enforcement. The media didn't show much interest in this, other than channel 9 wanting my neighbor Cindy to appear on TV holding her baby, to make the story dramatic. She told them to fuck off, and they were shocked that she wasn't desperate to get her face on TV. Great girl, that Cindy.

Today, the story hit the Boulder Daily Camera. Read it here. And read the comments, because people are always so sane and reasoned when it comes to issues of guns, cops with guns, anyone with guns.

As a result of all this, I now wear a helmet at all times while at home. Makes sleeping difficult, as well as shampooing.

No comments: