Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Just Got Taller and Thinner!

Wonder why I call this blog The Tall Thin Guy? Years ago, a conservative friend was arguing the point that Fox News is fair and balanced, as their motto says. My response was that he must then also believe I am tall and thin (I am 5'6", about 188). After that I realized that by consistently misrepresenting themselves, Fox had managed to convince a decent number of people that they are fair and balanced, despite the fact that anyone with half a brain can see they are doing the PR work of the GOP 24/7. So, I decided to call myself tall than thin, figuring some people would believe that as well.

In case you are still under the mistaken notion that Fox even makes any effort to be fair and balanced (and Glenn Beck is more that politically unbalanced!), then it might be difficult to explain the $1million donation that News Corp, Fox's parent, just made to the GOP. You can read about it HERE.

I think I feel a growth spurt coming on!

No comments: